Control Signals -» Wire Preparation
- MODEL: WS-20 is an automatic Wire-Sizing machine to cut sleeving, tubing and wire into lengths from 10mm to 1000mm.(or longer). It is capable of cutting wire, sleeve and ribbon at the rate of (1800m) per hour.
- The unit is ideal for prepartion of hook-up wire, sleeving, solder, shrink tubing etc. The cut length is controlled and set through a four digit thumb-wheel switch, wire is fed through feed rollers and the machine switched on.
- The machine de-reels, feeds and cuts material to length automatically; and can process one, two or three wire simultaneously.
- Depending on material and feed, cutting tolerance of better then ą 2% can be achieved.
A wire-spool-holder/de-reeler is provided with the machine to ensure a drag-free feed of upto three wires to the machine simultaneously. A panel mounted impulse-counter counts the number of wire-pieces cut by the machine.
Model: WS-20 is also available with an IR-optical transducer to size polyester strips/films/tape with a sizing accuracy of ą 0.5mm.
|Drive||AC Induction/synchronous motors.|
|Cut tolerance||ą 2%, depending on wire type/ |
ą 0.5mm for strips/tapes
|Dimensions (L X W X H)||450 X 450 X 300 mm|
|Wire Size||Dia: 1.5 to 4 mm OD|
|Width||1.5 to 40 mm|
|Production Rate||1200 - 1800m/Hr. (With 3- track feed)|
MODEL: WS-20 (H) AUTOMATIC HIGH PRECISION WIRE SIZING MACHINE
- MODEL: WS-20(H) : Is a high precision wire sizing machine, employing a DRS servo control system for wire metering and cutting.
- Feed-rollers, controlled by a closed loop servo-controller, pull and feed the wire to the cutting section, which operates with clock-work precision.
- The machine has 3-wire simultaneous feed for single/multi-strand hook-up wires and can process flat cables up to 40mm width, besides sleevings, tubings and strips.
- It can process hook-up wires at rate of 1200-1800m/hr, with 3-track wire feed and 400-600m of flat-cables and tubing. Typical accuracy of ą o.3% for wires up to 1 mtr and ą 0.1% for wire length sizing between 1-to-5 mtr. automatically lends the machine the" HIGHŹPRECCISION" CLASSIFICATION. No other machine available in the domestic market can match the accuracy and speed. The sizing tolerance is also independent of mains frequency variation and is stable through out the entire spectrum of sizing length and wire types.
- The length of wire to be processed is directly set on the "Wire-length" scale, which is graduated for actual wire lengths. An impluse counter monitors the number of cut pieces processed by the machine. Specialised "Bucket-de-reelers" or "Rotory pan-cake dereelers" are provided as per wire types and packing styles.
|Power||200 Watts 220 VAC|
|Wire Dia.Capacity||1 mm. to 4 mm. or higher|
|Wire width||1 - to 40 mm|
|Sizing Accuracy||Typical: ą 0.3 %, best ą 0.1 %|
|Production Capacity||1200-1800m/hr. For three track feed|
400-600m/hr. For single track feed
|Dimensions (L X W X H)||450 x 300 x 250 mm. and|
400 x 200 x 250 mm. (Two Units)
MODEL: WSS-100, AUTOMATIC WIRE -SIZING-CUM-STRIPPING MACHINE
- Model: WSS-100 : Is an automatic wire-sizing and stripping machine to cut and strip (both ends of the sized piece of wire) all type of solid Insulations like PVC and rubber.
- It is an electro-pneumatic machine that can process wire at the rate of 400-600m. Per hr., With a sizing range of 5 inches to 40 inches (or, higher, on request) and a stripping length range of 3mm to 20mm. (Varied and adjusted, Independently for the two ends of the wire).
- The sizing and stripping operation is carried out by a customized air-operated § cut-strip tool-head. The desired length of the wire is feed into the cut-strip tool head by the feed unit which employs an electronically controlled, roll-feed assembly.
- For operation of the machine, the desired strip lengths are set on the 'cut-strip' tool-head, the desired wire-length is set through the four digit ''wire length thumb-wheel switches.
- Drag-free feed of wire is maintained to the machine through a spool-holder/wire de-realer that is supplied with it.
|Power||200 watts, 220 V Ac, and compressed Air @ 3.5 cfm. |
(At 60 Psi, Filtered and Lubricated Air).
|Drive||AC Induction/Syncronous motors and pneumatic Cylinders.|
|Production Rate||400-600 m/hr, (Approx. 11000 Pcs/Shift)|
|Wire Sizing Range||5 Inches (120mm) to 40 Inches (1000 mm.) (Other on request.)|
|Stripped-Length Range||3mm. To 20mm. (Independently variable for both ends).|
|Wire Diameter Ranga||1.5 mm to 3.5 mm.|
|Sizing Length Tolerance||ą 0.5% to ą 2% depending on wire type and AC mains frequency variation|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||600 x 600 x 5000 mm.|