Control Signals -» Soldering Systems
More Models >> 1 2MODEL: DS-01 AUTOMATIC DIP SOLDERING SYSTEMS
- State-of-art technology is the feature of these soldering systems. They meet the most exacting requirrnents of aU soldering processes. They are. suitable for soldering single sided/PTH/multi-Iayered PCBs and the most intricate hybrid assemblies.
- A precision digital temperature controller, a unique counter-balanced top loading frame and robust heaters (sealed cartridge type) form the heart of the machine, which is capable of two shift operation with a production rate of 60 soldering cycles / hr. A custom-designed loading frame and its movement during the soldering operation meets the kinematic and dynamic requirements of the process; avoiding the common soldering defect such as icicles, bridging, blowholes, etc.
- Model: DS-01 : This is a totally automatic system with its motorised drive and a 0-6 seconds timer for the movement of the PCB during the soldering opertion. The entire process is controlled by this motorised drive unit, making it independent of operator training and skills.
- Model: DS-02 : This is a semi-automatic soldering system with the top -frame suitable for holding PCB directly or mounted on the a separate carrier. The system incorporates a precision height adjustment and Dipping angle adjutment for precise soldering action, avoiding percentage rework and common soldering defects.
MODEL: FOAM-FLUXER & PREHEATER UNIT
This piece of equipment is used for fluxing and activating the fluxed PCB Assembly and preparing it forthe soldering opertion.ltincorporates the following stages:
- FORM-FlUXER; This generates a stable wave of foam (microscopic bubbles of flux) when air* is diffused and forced through the liquid-flux by a special device. The PCB assembly is passed over the foam-wave and the flux is applied on the lower side of the PCB.
- AlR-KINFE : This is used to level off the flux applied by the foam -fluxer and blows off excess solvent from the flux on the PCB.
- PRE-HEATER: This is used to activate the flux and bring the whole PCB assembly to a uniform temperature (around 90-100°C) to avoid thermal shock/stress when the assembly undergoes the solgering operation (control by Digital Temperature controler).
- TRANSPORTATION: The PCB is conveyed through the above stages on a PCB carrier (2 Nos. Supplied with the equipment) moving on a pair of conveyor rail (manual movement). The carrier can then be transfered to the soldering station without removing the PCB from it.
More Models >> 1 2